Aikiashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikiashi Academy

The school with four different story plots much like a mixed anime

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the Park in the after noon.
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Feara's Dorm
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:52 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Aoi's home!
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm by Naught

» Takeshi Shou-Raiton [Not Done]
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm by Raizo

» Let's make it Official
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm by phantom feara

» Feara & Aoi's Night Out
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm by Naught

» feara's day
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm by Narora Uchimaki

» Second Impressions
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 pm by Naught

» Day 1: Class
World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm by phantom feara

Affiliates

World of Lucid Dreams Templates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

World of Lucid Dreams Templates Empty
PostSubject: World of Lucid Dreams Templates   World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Character Application

Character File

Basic Information-

[IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE]

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Race-[Cross Bearer-Soldier who master in magic and believe that magic is used for honor, Shadow Reapers-Outcasts with magical abilities to create chaos, Regulars-those who can use magic for any use]

Magic Information-

Ken-[Kousa-Ken{Cross Weapon}-this is a necklace that is infused with magic power to create a solid weapon of magic force, Kumori-Ken{Shadow Weapon}-This is the mask worn by the Shadow Reaper which is given magic power in which the energy is fired through the palms or created through thin air, Regular-Ke{Regular Weapon}-This is a sword or a basic weapon fused with bits and pieces of magical power.]
Gate Way Power-[Power 1{The Control of Elements}-the ability to control any element, Power 2{The Control of Weapons}-the ability to control weapons, Power 3{The Control of Summoning}-The ability to use incantations to summon]
2nd Gate Way Power-[Power 1{The Control of Elements}-the ability to control any element, Power 2{The Control of Weapons}-the ability to control weapons, Power 3{The Control of Summoning}-The ability to use incantations to summon {note the 2nd gate is weaker}]

Final Information-

Family-
History-[2-3 lines]
[/center]

Code:
[b][size=19][u]Character File

[/u]Basic Information-

[/b][center][b][IMAGE OF CHARACTER HERE][/b]
[/center]

[i]Name-
[/i][i]Age-[/i][i]
Gender-
[/i]Race-[Cross Bearer-Soldier who master in magic and believe that magic is used for honor, Shadow Reapers-Outcasts with magical abilities to create chaos, Regulars-those who can use magic for any use]

[b]Magic Information-

[/b]Ken-[Kousa-Ken{Cross Weapon}-this is a necklace that is infused with magic power to create a solid weapon of magic force, Kumori-Ken{Shadow Weapon}-This is the mask worn by the Shadow Reaper which is given magic power in which the energy is fired through the palms or created through thin air, Regular-Ke{Regular Weapon}-This is a sword or a basic weapon fused with bits and pieces of magical power.]
Gate Way Power-[Power 1{The Control of Elements}-the ability to control any element, Power 2{The Control of Weapons}-the ability to control weapons, Power 3{The Control of Summoning}-The ability to use incantations to summon]
2nd Gate Way Power-[Power 1{The Control of Elements}-the ability to control any element, Power 2{The Control of Weapons}-the ability to control weapons, Power 3{The Control of Summoning}-The ability to use incantations to summon {note the 2nd gate is weaker}]

[b]Final Information-

[/b][i]Family-[/i][i]
History-[2-3 lines][/i][/center][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://aikiashi-academy.forumotion.com
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

World of Lucid Dreams Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Lucid Dreams Templates   World of Lucid Dreams Templates EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Kousa-Ken Application

Kousa-Ken Information

[IMAGE OF CROSS NECKLACE HERE]

Name-
Power Gate-
2nd Power Gate-

[WEAPON FORM IMAGE HERE]

Kumori-Ken Application

Kumori-Ken Information

[IMAGE OF MASK HERE]
Name-
Power Gate-