Aikiashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikiashi Academy

The school with four different story plots much like a mixed anime

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the Park in the after noon.
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Feara's Dorm
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:52 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Aoi's home!
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm by Naught

» Takeshi Shou-Raiton [Not Done]
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm by Raizo

» Let's make it Official
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm by phantom feara

» Feara & Aoi's Night Out
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm by Naught

» feara's day
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm by Narora Uchimaki

» Second Impressions
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 pm by Naught

» Day 1: Class
Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm by phantom feara

Affiliates

Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Shinigami Application

Name: (Character name. For sake of being uniform, stick it in the “Last name, First name” format)

Visual Age: (How old your character looks like)

Division: (Choose from 1-13)

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality, post your character’s in a paragraph form)

Appearance: (What your character looks like. An image will do also.)

History/Background: (Be as thorough as possible, because this will be looked at
closely. You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami, if you need a prompt.)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Visual Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Division:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]History/Background:[/b]

Quincy/Super Human Application

Name: (Character name. For sake of being uniform, stick it in the “Last name, First name” format)
Gender (Male or Female)
Birthday: (Self-Explanatory)
Height: (Feet/Inches)
Weight: (Lbs or kg)
Appearance: (What your character looks like. An image will do)
Personality: (Character's personality)
Background/History: (History of your character. His from childhood up to his present age)

Code:
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Background/History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://aikiashi-academy.forumotion.com
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Vizard Application

Name: (Name of your character. "Last name, First name" format)
Visual age: (how old your character looks like)
Ex-Division: (your old division when you were still a shinigami)
Appearance: (what your characters looks like)
Personality: (Self explanatory)
Background/History: (History of your life, becoming a shinigami and gaining your hollow)

Code:
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Visual Age:[/B]
[B]Ex-Division:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[b]Background/History:[/b]

Arrancar Application

Name: (Character name. For sake of being uniform, stick it in the “Last name, First name” format.)

Visual Age: (How old your character looks)

Age: (Character’s age, includes life in the living world and life as a Hollow. 100+ years. )

Gender (Male or Female. No transsexuals)

Appearance: (Describe your looks or an image will do. Remember to describe where your broken mask is located!)

Personality: (What is your character's personality)

History: (Life, death, and and progression to the Arrancar state)

Innate Ability: (All hollows come with innate abilities, whats yours? I.e. look at nel's absorbing and reflecting cero attack, thats innate)

Code:
[i]Arrancar Template[/i]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Innate Ability:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Zanpaktou Application

Name: (The name of your zanpaktou spirit in JAPANESE and in ENGLISH)
You can translate english to japanese here http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html or http://kanjidict.stc.cx/japkanji.php?d1=on...on&d9=on&d15=on

Manifestation: (The physical manifestation of your zanpaktou. Describe it through words or an image. If you will post an image Maximum size is 400x400, if the image is too big, use the spoiler tag)

Command: (What command when you call your zanpaktou)

Type: (Choose what type of your zanpaktou is(You can choose only ONE of it))

QUOTE ("Zanpaktou Types")

Melee-Type - are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities.
Kidō-Type - are designed around a special ability rather than close combat potential.
Projectile-Type - when released separate into many air based blades/or substance-based projectile that the owner can control freely. Example is Byakuya and Rangiku.
Defense-Type - are designed around defensive capability with little or no offense.
Summon-Type - Are designed to summon creatures. Example is Komamura.

Family: (s the particular family to which your Zanpaktou belongs. Every Zanpaktou belongs to one family, and these families are usually fairly varied. Many families are elemental, though there are a few exceptions.)

QUOTE ("Current Families")
-Fire
-Water
-Snow/Ice
-Lightning
-Wind
-Gravity
-Nature
-Earth
-Metal
-Dark
-Light
-Illusion
-Poison
-Acid
-Shadow
-Neutral

Level: (If is it shikai or bankai. NOTE: Read the zanpaktou rules if when you can gain bankai.)

Blade Description: (is a short write-up or an image of what the blade looks like in it’s sealed state, shikai form, and bankai form.)

Owner: (The name of your character)

Techniques:
Techniques need usage limits and cooldown. After you use the specified amount of the tech "usage limit" You must wait X amount of posts of the Cooldown until you can use the the same tech again. Use logic when making these

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 posts: 2 techs
100-199: 3 techs
200-299: 4 techs
300-399: 5 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your post goes up.
NOTE: Please specify your techniques if it is in bankai or shikai. Post only bankai techniques if you really have attain your bankai. For example. 1st Technique[Bankai] - Description / 2nd Technique[Shikai] - Description

Another rule was applied, Before you post your new technique you must train it at the "Techniques Training" thread. Follow the guidelines there, if your topic was approve by an admin or the moderator of that thread you can post it now and add that technique to your profile and custom creation.
After it was approve you must post the link of your newly made tech.

TECHNIQUES CAN NOT BE PASSIVE!

Example:

New Technique[Bankai] - [Link] (That is the format)

Code:

[b]Manifestation:[/b]

[b]Command:[/b]

[b]Type:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]Level:[/b]

[b]Blade Description:[/b]

[b]Owner:[/b]

[b]Techniques:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Armor and Bow Application

Armor Name: (Name of your armor when you call your bow. E.g. a gauntlet which can be used to as a shield on melee fighter. NOTE: Legendary Quincy can have two armors)

Armor Description: (An image of what your armor looks like or a good description)

Armor Capability: (What your armor/s can do)

Bow Name: (Name of your bow. Only one but legendary Quincy can have two or more set of armor)

Cross Description: (All quincy had cross to materialize their bow, what about yours. An image will do)

Bow Manifestation: (What your bow looks like. In image or in words. For example the bow of ishida was web like shaped)

Description: (Describe the power of your bow, how fast it fires, how strong. But fast fires are low damage. Large damage slow rate of firing )

Techniques:

Techniques need usage limits and cooldown. After you use the specified amount of the tech "usage limit" You must wait X amount of posts of the Cooldown until you can use the the same tech again. Use logic when making these

Rules in making Techs:

RULES!: Another rule was applied, Before you post your new technique you must train it at the "Techniques Training" thread. Follow the guidelines there, if your topic was approve by an admin or the moderator of that thread you can post it now and add that technique to your profile and custom creation.

Example:

New Technique - [Link] (That is the format)

Code:
[b]Armor Name:[/b]

[b]Armor Description:[/b]

[b]Armor Capability:[/b]

[b]Bow Name:[/b]

[b]Cross Description:[/b]

[b]Bow Manifestation:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

Power Application

Name: Name of you ability, and how you call it out (If at all)

Item: What object does you character use to call out the power, if they have one (EX Orihime’s hair clips)

Appearance: How does it look when it is activated, picture or description

Description: What abilities does it possess? How do they work?

Techniques:

Code:

[b]Item:[/b]

Back to top Go down
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Cero Application

Name: *What is the name of your cero?. It is prefered to be in spanish*

Cero Appearance: *What does your cero look like? the color, the formation like a tri linked cero*

Cero/Effects: *What does your cero do, what are it's effects?.The effects may only be used as an explosion, you can describe what kind of explosion it is, such as it's range, how powerful it is, or your own reiatsu element combined with it.Such as fire element with fire exploding for the cero.*

CoolDown time
1-99 posts = 10 posts
100 - 199 = 9 posts
200 - 299 = 8 posts
300 - 399 = 7 posts
400 - 499 = 7 posts
500 - 599 = 6 posts
600 - 699 = 5 posts
from 700 your recharge time will always be 4 posts

Resurrecion Application
Name: (The spanish and the english name of your resurrection. You can translate english to spanish at http://www.freedict.com/onldict/spa.html)

Aspect of Death: (When you release your resurrection what aspect of death it represents. Note that this doesn't have to be something bad like "murder" or "suicide", it could for example be "love" or something like that ! I will not approve if it is something awkward like "roadkill" or "death by falling bricks". If you will post an image Maximum size is 400x400, if the image is too big, use the spoiler tag)

Description: What you look like inside your Ress

Family: (Choose only one)

-Fire
-Water
-Snow/Ice
-Lightning
-Wind
-Gravity
-Nature
-Earth
-Metal
-Dark
-Light
-Illusion
-Poison
-Acid
-Shadow
-Neutral
-Summon

Description: (What your character looks like in release state.)

Techniques:

Rules in making Techs:

RULES!: Another rule was applied, Before you post your new technique you must train it at the "Techniques Training" thread. Follow the guidelines there, if your topic was approve by an admin or the moderator of that thread you can post it now and add that technique to your profile and custom creation.

Example:

New Technique - [Link] (That is the format)

Code:

[b]Aspect of Death:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]

Back to top Go down
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Kidou Application

Name: The name of your Kidou

Effect/Description: this is self explanatory. Make it more detailed as possible

Type and Number: State if it is a hadou or bakudou (The mod or admin will give the number)

Incantation: This is a MUST! You must put an incantation to make it more a kidou. If you failed to put an incantation it will be rejected.

Range: The range of this kidou.

Casting Time: Tell how long it that this is casting. Example, after the incantation is done it can release it immediately.

Duration: This is optional. Just use your common sense if the kidou needs a duration.

Public or Private: Choose one to tell the others that it was for private only or in public use

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] The name of your Kidou

[b]Effect/Description:[/b] this is self explanatory. Make it more detailed as possible

[b]Type and Number:[/b] State if it is a hadou or bakudou (The mod or admin will give the number)

[b]Incantation:[/b] This is a MUST! You must put an incantation to make it more a kidou. If you failed to put an incantation it will be rejected.

[b]Range:[/b] The range of this kidou.

[b]Casting Time:[/b] Tell how long it that this is casting. Example, after the incantation is done it can release it immediately.

[b]Duration:[/b] This is optional. Just use your common sense if the kidou needs a duration.

[b]Public or Private:[/b]

Silver Tube Application

Name: (Self-explanatory)

Effect/Description: (What this silver tube do. All silver tubes are made up of reishi, no element)

Command: (Of course all silver tubes have commands to be released)

Charge Time: (If your creation is too strong, this is needed. But if it just.... weak? then this can be leave blank)

Cooldown: (This will be filled up by Admins)

Training Link: (After you post this, the admin will review this. If this was approved you need to train this with a minimum of 500 words. Then add the link here. Presto, you can use it now!)

Code:

[b]Effect/Description:[/b]

[b]Command:[/b]

[b]Charge Time:[/b]

[b]Cooldown:[/b]

[b]Training Link:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]   Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Templates [Not made by me but made by memel on bleach Purify]
Page 1 of 1