Aikiashi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikiashi Academy

The school with four different story plots much like a mixed anime

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the Park in the after noon.
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Feara's Dorm
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:52 am by Narora Uchimaki

» Aoi's home!
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm by Naught

» Takeshi Shou-Raiton [Not Done]
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm by Raizo

» Let's make it Official
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm by phantom feara

» Feara & Aoi's Night Out
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 pm by Naught

» feara's day
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm by Narora Uchimaki

» Second Impressions
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 pm by Naught

» Day 1: Class
Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm by phantom feara

Affiliates

Barrowed from Feara-Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raizo
Admin
Raizo

Barrowed from Feara-Rules Empty
PostSubject: Barrowed from Feara-Rules   Barrowed from Feara-Rules EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 am

Rules:
1.no being all powerful you have to have aleast one weakness/ITS MANDATORY!
2.no controling other peoplez characters and or killing them(unless you ask them)
3.keep cursing to a minimum
4.keep outside conversations in parentesis, OOC, or OOT.
5.no advetising sites in any other topic but the Advertising topic okay
6. NO SPAMING
7.no racism and if you do make fun of any because of there race,orientation,and color you
will bebanned for good and be put on my blacklist
8.no and i mean NO sexual content on advertised site the penalty is being banned for when i feel
like letting you on again we do not want people being scared for life
9. You may have only 3 Characters. cuz... thats all the Character Sheets/Area alous at the moment. if need comes, it shal be edited.
10. When your characters... 'do it' just use a 'Time Skip'. thats not aloud in the forums, or chat box. i don't cair where you do that, just no where anyone will see it. ok? good!
11. all members must use english on this forum. that doesn't mean that you can't use jappanees words. but you must speek english.
12. you may not kill a nother persons Character unless they agree to it also. not even an admin can make it happen.

Banning:

Members who fail to comply according to all of the rules of the site will receive a warning. After 4 consecutive warnings or if you are purposely breaking the rules, then your account will be banned. See below for specifics.

1 Warnings:
Basic, self-explanatory warning.

2 Warnings:
If you are a Moderator or an Administrator, you will receive a demotion to the previous ranking. If you are already a normal member, then you will lose the privilege to role play in any area for 24 hours.

3 Warnings:
If you are a Moderator or an Administrator, you will receive a demotion to the previous ranking. If you are already a normal member, then you will lose the privilege to role play in any area for 7 days.

4 Warnings:
Your account will be banned. (See below for speicifics on ban durations)

Edit: There are two ways to get banned. Either you receive 4 "formal" warnings, or your "Warning Level" meter gets filled all the way up (10 tiers total before the bar is complete).

Ban Durations:

Level 1 Ban: Receiving 4 consecutive warnings will get your account banned for 72 hours.

Level 2 Ban: Receiving a warning after that (proves you haven't learned anything still) will get your account banned for 7 days.

Level 3 Ban: Receiving a warning EVEN after that will get your account banned for 14 days.

Level 4 Ban: Receiving a warning afterwards will get your account banned for 30 days.

Level 5 Ban: Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account banned for 90 days.

Level 6 Ban: Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account banned for 1 year.

Level 7 Ban (Deletion): Receiving a warning following the previous result will get your account permanently deleted.

Perma-Ban: You will get banned in every way possible. Your E-Mail and IP Addresses will be added on to the Black List, your account will be deleted, etc.

Just follow all of the rules, don't troll, and you should be fine. Rarely do we give out warnings anyway.

~~~~~~~~

Warning Reduction:

If through some events that i really dont' want to explain right now, you get a warning there is a reduction...

IF you have one, a Admin, other than you (if you are one) can take it away, but don't troll us asking for it. if you get it you get it. count yourself lucky. if you do ask us over and over, you will only increasse your warning level.

OR you could behave yourself for 2 WEEKS (14 days) the warning will go down by 1.

If the above has happend (2 weeks pass) don't keep asking us to take it away. you may tell a Admin that it has been 2 weeks, AND THATS IT. No more. if you do you will only increasse your Warning Level.

i will come up with more rules as the rp progresses Barrowed from Feara-Rules Lol
Back to top Go down
https://aikiashi-academy.forumotion.com

Barrowed from Feara-Rules
Page 1 of 1